Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany:
• Full-colour images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
•Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, food and drink.
• Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination.
Covers: Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Dresden, Bavaria, Munich, Stuttgart, the Black Forest and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.