Lonely Planet Canary Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Ride the cable car to the summit of Tenerife’s El Teide, celebrate Carnaval with dawn-to-dusk frivolity, or catch the waves at Playa de Sotovento; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Canary Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Canary Islands Travel Guide:
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine.
• Over 29 maps.
No hay valoraciones aún.