Lonely Planet Pocket Madeira is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Admire Se cathedral, wander awe-struck through Quinta das Cruzes Museum and Museu de Arte Sacra and hike the Levada paths; all with your trusted travel companion.
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Madeira map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time.
Covers: West Funchal, East Funchal, North Coast, East Madeira, West Madeira Mountains of the Interior and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.