Eternal crossroads of the Mediterranean, the gorgeous island of Sicily continues to seduce travellers with its dazzling diversity of landscapes and cultural treasures. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Sicily, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Sicily is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak up history in charming Syracuse, hike Stromboli’s lava-strewn crater, or visit crumbling castles in gorgeous hill towns; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Sicily:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, history, politics, customs/etiquette, literature, cinema, the mafia, art, architecture.
• Over 60 maps.
Covers: Palermo, Aeolian Islands, Western Sicily, Tyrrhenian Coast, Ionian Coast, Syracuse, Central Sicily, Mediterranean Coast and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.