Lonely Planet USA’s National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you in all 59 of the USA’s nationally protected lands.
Catch the country’s ‘first sunrise’ from the top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia, take the drive of your life on the Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier, and climb the otherworldly rocks of Joshua Tree; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet USA’s National Parks:
• Full-color trail and park maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots and being safe and responsible.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, transit tips, emergency information, park seasonality, and hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, durations.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, shopping, going out, tours, activities, summer and winter activities, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Contextual insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – history, geology, wildlife, conservation.
• Useful features – including Driving Tours, Travel with Children, and Day and Overnight Hikes.
Covers: 59 parks in the USA including Acadia, Everglades, Glacier, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains & Shenandoah, Joshua Tree & Death Valley, Olympic & Mount Rainier, Rocky Mountain, Yellowstone & Grand Teton, Yosemite, Zion & Bryce Canyon, and more.
Guía sobre Parques Nacionales de Estados Unidos