Tropical weather, sandy beaches and turquoise waters await you. Locals welcome visitors, with dazzling grins and a chance to peek into their unique Melanesian cultures. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Vanuatu & New Caledonia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Vanuatu & New Caledonia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stare into the volcanic cauldron of Vanuatu’s Mt Yasur; eat snails by turquoise coves on New Caledonia’s Ile des Pins; or discover traditional tribal culture, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Vanuatu & New Caledonia Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, politics, food, drink, tribal culture, environment, arts, architecture.
• Over 45 colour maps.
Covers: Vanuatu, Port Vila, Mt Yasur, Efate, Ambrym, Ouvea, Malekula, Espiritu Santo, Luganville, New Caledonia, Noumea, Grand Terre, Ile des Pins and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.