Lonely Planet Best of Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Promenade down the Champs Elysees, lose yourself in the Louvre and work your way through a feast of food and wine, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Paris Travel Guide:
• Zoom-in maps and images.
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing.
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food & drink, art, music & nightlife, architecture, history, politics.
• Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 36 colour maps.
Coverage Includes: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Louvre & Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Menilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Latin Quarter, St-Germain & Les Invalides, Montparnasse, and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.