Lonely Planet Pocket Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Watch the sunset from the steps of Sacre Coeur; shop the flea markets and the Grands Boulevards; or start your day at the best patisseries, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Paris:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers: Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Tuileries, Opera, Sacre-Coeur, Montmartre, Centre Pompidou, Marais, Notre Dame, Latin Quarter, Musee d’Orsay, St-Germain des Pres and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.