Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips.
Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up‐to‐date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, get to know Buddy Holly’s Lubbock, visit a dance hall in Gruene, and hike Big Bend’s scenic trails, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet San Antonio, Austin & Texas Backcountry Road Trips:
• Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout.
• Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests.
• Get around easily ‐ easy‐to‐read, full‐color route maps, detailed directions.
• Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road ‐ local driving rules, parking, toll roads.
• Essential info at your fingertips ‐ hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets ‐ eating, sleeping, sight‐seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Useful features ‐ including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip.
Covers: Hill Country, Heart of Texas, Big Bend National Park, Texas Gulf Coast, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Houston, Port Aransas, San Angelo, Lubbock and more.
No hay valoraciones aún.